CANADA: Undeclared sulphites in Qalala brand preserved apricot
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers with allergies to sulphites not to consume Qalala brand preserved apricot, as it may contain sulphites which are not declared on the label. The Qalala brand apricot, a product of Thailand, is sold in 80g packages bearing UPC 0 48619 96623 2.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action