CANADA: Undeclared wheat in Pita's brand falafel
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and Calgary, Alberta-based Pita's, are warning consumers with wheat allergies not to consume Pita's brand Falafel, as this product contains wheat which is not declared on the label. The affected product is Pita's brand Falafel, No Meat or Dairy, sold in a 370g package with UPC 6 66874 00024 1. All codes of the product are affected by this alert.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever