CANADA: Undeclared wheat in Pita's brand falafel
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and Calgary, Alberta-based Pita's, are warning consumers with wheat allergies not to consume Pita's brand Falafel, as this product contains wheat which is not declared on the label. The affected product is Pita's brand Falafel, No Meat or Dairy, sold in a 370g package with UPC 6 66874 00024 1. All codes of the product are affected by this alert.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth