CANADA: Undeclared wheat in Pita's brand falafel
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and Calgary, Alberta-based Pita's, are warning consumers with wheat allergies not to consume Pita's brand Falafel, as this product contains wheat which is not declared on the label. The affected product is Pita's brand Falafel, No Meat or Dairy, sold in a 370g package with UPC 6 66874 00024 1. All codes of the product are affected by this alert.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods