THAILAND: Unemployed encouraged to set up omelette stalls
Unemployed people in Bangkok are to receive help from the Chicken Egg Producers, Merchants, and Exporters Association to set up food stalls selling omelettes and rice. The new scheme will see one hundred successful applicants receiving a food stand with umbrella, as well as equipment such as rice cookers, pots, pans and utensils from the association. The vendors then just have to find somewhere legal to set up shop.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant