THAILAND: Unemployed encouraged to set up omelette stalls
Unemployed people in Bangkok are to receive help from the Chicken Egg Producers, Merchants, and Exporters Association to set up food stalls selling omelettes and rice. The new scheme will see one hundred successful applicants receiving a food stand with umbrella, as well as equipment such as rice cookers, pots, pans and utensils from the association. The vendors then just have to find somewhere legal to set up shop.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning