TAIWAN/USA: Uni-President, Cargill JV to build animal feed mill
Taiwan's largest domestic food processing company, Uni-President Enterprises Corp , has revealed its plans to establish a joint venture with US giant the Cargill Group in order to build an animal feed mill in China. An official from Uni-President commented today that the 50:50 venture will be capitalized at US$40m but he could not reveal how long the venture was expected to last. The feed mill, which will have an annual capacity of 800,000 metric tons, will cost a further US$120m to build.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund