FRANCE: Unicopa buys Primordia-Cofranlait
French milk products group Primordia-Cofranlait has been acquired by compatriot food group Unicopa . Morlaix-based Unicopa bought a 50% stake in Primordia-Cofranlait in 1995 and has now bought the remaining 50% of the capital. Primordia-Cofranlait focuses primarily on infant formulas and cereal-based foods, milk powders and derivatives, and dietary products. The group operates two facilities in Doullens, Northern France, and Schirmeck, northeastern France. It employs 410 staff.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre