FRANCE: Unicopa buys Primordia-Cofranlait
French milk products group Primordia-Cofranlait has been acquired by compatriot food group Unicopa . Morlaix-based Unicopa bought a 50% stake in Primordia-Cofranlait in 1995 and has now bought the remaining 50% of the capital. Primordia-Cofranlait focuses primarily on infant formulas and cereal-based foods, milk powders and derivatives, and dietary products. The group operates two facilities in Doullens, Northern France, and Schirmeck, northeastern France. It employs 410 staff.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid