FRANCE: Unicopa buys Primordia-Cofranlait
French milk products group Primordia-Cofranlait has been acquired by compatriot food group Unicopa . Morlaix-based Unicopa bought a 50% stake in Primordia-Cofranlait in 1995 and has now bought the remaining 50% of the capital. Primordia-Cofranlait focuses primarily on infant formulas and cereal-based foods, milk powders and derivatives, and dietary products. The group operates two facilities in Doullens, Northern France, and Schirmeck, northeastern France. It employs 410 staff.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill