UK: Unilever €10m reverse convertible bond launched
A €10m (US$8.9m) reverse convertible bond exchangeable into shares of Anglo Dutch consumer goods giant Unilever has been launched by Fortis Luxembourg Finance SA. Payable 20 May, and due on 20 May 2004, Fortis Bank revealed yesterday [Tuesday] that the bond carries a 10% coupon and is issued at 102% of par value.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk