UK: Unilever €10m reverse convertible bond launched
A €10m (US$8.9m) reverse convertible bond exchangeable into shares of Anglo Dutch consumer goods giant Unilever has been launched by Fortis Luxembourg Finance SA. Payable 20 May, and due on 20 May 2004, Fortis Bank revealed yesterday [Tuesday] that the bond carries a 10% coupon and is issued at 102% of par value.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival