UK: Unilever €10m reverse convertible bond launched
A €10m (US$8.9m) reverse convertible bond exchangeable into shares of Anglo Dutch consumer goods giant Unilever has been launched by Fortis Luxembourg Finance SA. Payable 20 May, and due on 20 May 2004, Fortis Bank revealed yesterday [Tuesday] that the bond carries a 10% coupon and is issued at 102% of par value.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre