UK: Unilever agrees sale of European soups and sauces to Campbell
Unilever announced today agreement to sell several of its dry soup and sauces businesses in Europe to Campbell Soup Company for a debt free price of €1 billion. The sale is conditional on approval by the European Commission Mergers Task Force and subject to consultative procedures before completion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"