USA: Unilever and Bestfoods Sign Definitive Merger Agreement for Acquisition Of Bestfoods at $73 Per Share
Unilever and Bestfoods today announced that they have signed a definitive merger agreement. Under the terms of the agreement, Unilever will acquire all the outstanding shares of Bestfoods for $73 per share in cash. Based on the number of shares of Bestfoods on a fully diluted basis the transaction has a total equity value of approximately $20.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast