USA: Unilever announces management change
Anglo-Dutch food and consumer products group Unilever has announced the appointment of John W. Rice as business group president and chief executive officer of Unilever Bestfoods North America, effective 1 November 2002. In addition, Rice will continue as chief executive officer of Slim-Fast Worldwide, the weight-management and meal-replacement company acquired by Unilever in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre