USA: Unilever announces settlement with Procter & Gamble over competitive intelligence
Unilever (NYSE: UN, UL) yesterday announced that it had reached a settlement with Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) regarding Procter & Gamble's competitive intelligence operation directed at Unilever's hair care business in the United States. Charles B. Strauss, president and CEO of Unilever United States said: "We have a settlement that ensures that our confidential information is protected. With this agreement, we are confident that Procter & Gamble's conduct will not impede the continued growth of our brands here. This agreement draws to a close what has been an unfortunate incident."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw