USA: Unilever announces settlement with Procter & Gamble over competitive intelligence
Unilever (NYSE: UN, UL) yesterday announced that it had reached a settlement with Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) regarding Procter & Gamble's competitive intelligence operation directed at Unilever's hair care business in the United States. Charles B. Strauss, president and CEO of Unilever United States said: "We have a settlement that ensures that our confidential information is protected. With this agreement, we are confident that Procter & Gamble's conduct will not impede the continued growth of our brands here. This agreement draws to a close what has been an unfortunate incident."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund