USA: Unilever announces settlement with Procter & Gamble over competitive intelligence
Unilever (NYSE: UN, UL) yesterday announced that it had reached a settlement with Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) regarding Procter & Gamble's competitive intelligence operation directed at Unilever's hair care business in the United States. Charles B. Strauss, president and CEO of Unilever United States said: "We have a settlement that ensures that our confidential information is protected. With this agreement, we are confident that Procter & Gamble's conduct will not impede the continued growth of our brands here. This agreement draws to a close what has been an unfortunate incident."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning