USA: Unilever Annual Meetings
Shareholders have elected three new directors to the boards of Unilever at the annual general meetings in London and Rotterdam. Mr. Keki Dadiseth, formerly chairman of Hindustan Lever Ltd. - the group's Indian subsidiary - has become a director and a member of Unilever's Executive Committee. His first assignment is to undertake a review of Unilever's top organization. Mr. Andre van Heemstra joins the Boards as personnel director and a member of the Executive Committee in succession to Mr. Jan Peelen who retired at the meetings. Mr. Charles Strauss becomes a director and assumes chairmanship of the North America Committee, which coordinates Unilever's North America businesses, in succession to Mr. Robert Phillips who has retired. All resolutions put before the shareholders at the annual meetings were adopted. Footnote: The full text of the chairmen's AGM speeches can be accessed via
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry