UK/NETHERLANDS: Unilever appoints marketing chief
Anglo-Dutch consumer goods giant Unilever has appointed Keith Weed to the post of chief marketing and communications officer.
Weed, currently EVP of home care, oral care and water, will take up his new role on 1 April when he will join Unilever's executive, reporting to chief executive Paul Polman.
“This is the first time Unilever has had a CMO at the top table and is a key step to having a sharper consumer focus in the company. Keith will be leading marketing, including the development of the Unilever brand and will also assume responsibility for the communications function,” Polman said.
The style of Nestle's management team is usually one of quiet - but determined - confidence in its business....
Unilever today (19 July) announced the sale of frozen-food business Findus Italy to Birds Eye Iglo for a cool EUR805m....
Frozen-food firm Findus Group has appointed Tasha Gladman as marketing director of its UK operations....
Nestle, the world's largest food maker, published its half-year figures this week, numbers that are often a barometer for the rest of the sector. The company's results were robust although it did issu...
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units