UK/NETHERLANDS: Unilever chief fires warning on €uro
Niall FitzGerald, co-chairman of Unilever , has warned that investment by his company may be in jeopardy if Britain fails to adopt the single European currency in the next parliament. "If there was a decision taken by the electorate that Britain should not join the euro - then we have to go back on assumptions we made about investment," said FitzGerald in an interview with the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review