USA: Unilever completes European soups and sauces sale to Campbell
Following the approval of the European Commission, Unilever today completed the sale of several of its dry soups and sauces businesses in Europe to Campbell Soup Company for a debt free price of E 1 billion. The agreement to sell these businesses, as a result of undertakings given to the European Commission in connection with Unilever's acquisition of Bestfoods last year, was announced on January 29.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth