USA: Unilever donates US$2m for victims' children
Unilever (NYSE:UN, UL) yesterday outlined its program to aid the emergency relief efforts in New York City and Washington, DC, and support for the victims of this week's tragedy. Charles B. Strauss, president and CEO of Unilever United States and its Home and Personal Care unit, said: "As Americans, it is impossible to make any sense or reasonable comment about this unspeakable horror. Therefore, like many companies we are focusing on helping victims families and emergency relief workers with money and much needed food and personal care products."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant