USA: Unilever donates US$2m for victims' children
Unilever (NYSE:UN, UL) yesterday outlined its program to aid the emergency relief efforts in New York City and Washington, DC, and support for the victims of this week's tragedy. Charles B. Strauss, president and CEO of Unilever United States and its Home and Personal Care unit, said: "As Americans, it is impossible to make any sense or reasonable comment about this unspeakable horror. Therefore, like many companies we are focusing on helping victims families and emergency relief workers with money and much needed food and personal care products."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales