USA: Unilever donates US$2m for victims' children
Unilever (NYSE:UN, UL) yesterday outlined its program to aid the emergency relief efforts in New York City and Washington, DC, and support for the victims of this week's tragedy. Charles B. Strauss, president and CEO of Unilever United States and its Home and Personal Care unit, said: "As Americans, it is impossible to make any sense or reasonable comment about this unspeakable horror. Therefore, like many companies we are focusing on helping victims families and emergency relief workers with money and much needed food and personal care products."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Why near-term takeover of Mead Johnson unlikely
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix