USA: Unilever first quarter results 2001, unaudited
Continued momentum in growth of our leading brands and further progress in operating margin produced a sound start to the year. Execution of the Path to Growth strategy, together with the Bestfoods integration, is proceeding to plan. FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS First Quarter 2001 Euro Millions Constant % change Total Turnover (a) 12,739 +20 % Total Operating profit (a) - beia (b) 1,581 +34 % Pre-tax profit 628 (38)% Current % change Net profit 254 (61)% 244 (62)% Net profit - beia (b) 702 (4)% 684 (5)% Per NV share (Fl. 1.12), Euro EPS 0.25 (62)% 0.23 (63)% EPS (beia) 0.70 (4)% 0.68 (5)% Per PLC share (1.4p), Euro cent EPS 3.66 (62)% 3.51 (63)% EPS (beia) 10.48 (4)% 10.21 (5)% (a) Includes our share of Joint Ventures (b) before exceptional items and amortization of goodwill and intangibles
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs