ISRAEL: Unilever goes head to head with Nestlé on Israeli sauce market
Tami-Unilever Israel and Osem-Nestlé Israel are emerging as major competitors on the local food market. This is evidenced by Tami-Unilever's (formerly Tami-Bestfoods) latest move to introduce on the local and international markets a new line of sauces, tagged "Sweet & Spicy". The sauce line has been developed by Knorr in Israel, in cooperation with Knorr International. The move by Tami-Unilever, which owns the Knorr brand in Israel, comes at a time when another giant food company,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant