UK: Unilever, Humdinger team up for Peperami nut launch
Unilever has launched the new Peperami nuts snacking product
Unilever has launched a new snack product under the Peperami meat umbrella in a bid to tap into the flavoured nuts category.
Peperami Double Crunch Peanuts has been launched under a licensing agreement with Humdinger Ltd.
The packaging of Peperami Double Crunch Peanuts will be green and feature the iconic Peperami logo, as well as an image of the contents inside.
We know that 54% of consumers look for a trusted brand when choosing savoury snacks, so by combining the number one meat snack, Peperami, with a key player in the Nuts sector, we anticipate new Peperami Double Crunch Peanuts will appeal to consumers and, in turn, deliver sales to retailers," said Julie McCleave, head of licensing for Peperami.
Peperami Double Crunch Peanuts are available in cases of 14 x 70g and each pack has an RRP of GBP1.00 (US$1.68).
Unilever is running the Peperami brand as a part of transitioning ownership to Jack Links, who bought the meat snacking business from Unilever in April.
Unilever PLC (ULVR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalD...
Unilever - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Unilever - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, h......
Synopsis Canadean's "Unilever N.V. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contai...
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
- BRICs and beyond: Fonterra, Beingmate partnership
- On the money: Mengniu hones in on "star" brands
- Comment: Competition to rise on whey investments
- just-food interview: Agropur CEO Robert Coallier
- Consuming issues: The hunger-obesity paradox
- Valio lactose-free trucks stopped at Russia border
- Heinz halves sugar in ketchup launch
- H1 profits down at dairy group FrieslandCampina
- Bisco Misr says Kellogg eyeing majority stake
- UK firm Pasta Reale enters administration
- China - ISA Country Report
- New Strategies for offering Convenience in Food - targeting new occasions, best practice and new solutions
- Other Dairy in Russia
- David Chapman's Ice Cream Ltd in Packaged Food (Canada)
- Global Food and Grocery Retailing, 2013-2018: Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape