UK: Unilever, Humdinger team up for Peperami nut launch
Unilever has launched the new Peperami nuts snacking product
Unilever has launched a new snack product under the Peperami meat umbrella in a bid to tap into the flavoured nuts category.
Peperami Double Crunch Peanuts has been launched under a licensing agreement with Humdinger Ltd.
The packaging of Peperami Double Crunch Peanuts will be green and feature the iconic Peperami logo, as well as an image of the contents inside.
We know that 54% of consumers look for a trusted brand when choosing savoury snacks, so by combining the number one meat snack, Peperami, with a key player in the Nuts sector, we anticipate new Peperami Double Crunch Peanuts will appeal to consumers and, in turn, deliver sales to retailers," said Julie McCleave, head of licensing for Peperami.
Peperami Double Crunch Peanuts are available in cases of 14 x 70g and each pack has an RRP of GBP1.00 (US$1.68).
Unilever is running the Peperami brand as a part of transitioning ownership to Jack Links, who bought the meat snacking business from Unilever in April.
Synopsis Canadean's "Unilever N.V. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contai...
Unilever PLC (ULVR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalD...
Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and c...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Kerry adds to Mattessons' adult snacking range
- Mondelez to cut jobs at Chicago site
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details