UK: Unilever in largest-ever UK TV advertising deal
Anglo-Dutch consumer goods conglomerate Unilever yesterday [Sunday] said it had signed the biggest airtime advertising deal in UK television history. The deal with Carlton Communications runs for four years and is costing the group £320m (US$465.6m) to advertise a range of its products, which include household care, hygiene and food lines such as tea, ice cream, mayonnaise and margarine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO