SPAIN: Unilever launches Knorr Gourmet Moments soups
The range comprises seven variants including lobster and crayfish with cream and white wine
The Gourmet Moments line comprises seven variants including lobster and crayfish with cream and white wine; and fish soup with mussels and extra virgin olive oil.
The range, available at most major retailers, has a recommended price of EUR2.93 (US$3.79).
Unilever is one of the world’s leading consumer goods companies. Recently it has added an additional focus to its operations, promoting sustainability within its business model. It has implemented maj...
The rapidly expanding Chinese food sector has long been a focus for multinationals looking beyond developed western markets for expansion. However, it isn't just the international food Goliaths - with...
Hindustan Unilever has a diverse foods portfolio, comprising beverages (tea and coffee), processed food (Kissan, Knorr and Annapurna ranges of products), frozen desserts, bakery products (Modern Foods...
Unilever is diversifying its operations into emerging markets, particularly Asia Pacific and Latin America, but there is still significant room for growth in these regions. Rising obesity levels, alon...
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- M&A Watch: Emmi shareholders should consider sale
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- Nestle organic sales fall on Asia, Europe
- Heinz jobs in Australasia to go in restructuring
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Nestle "disappointed" as ASA bans toddler milk ad
- Sanitarium launches oat-based breakfast drink