SPAIN: Unilever launches Knorr Gourmet Moments soups
The range comprises seven variants including lobster and crayfish with cream and white wine
The Gourmet Moments line comprises seven variants including lobster and crayfish with cream and white wine; and fish soup with mussels and extra virgin olive oil.
The range, available at most major retailers, has a recommended price of EUR2.93 (US$3.79).
The rapidly expanding Chinese food sector has long been a focus for multinationals looking beyond developed western markets for expansion. However, it isn't just the international food Goliaths - with...
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Why Arla upbeat about LatAm prospects
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- Dairy Crest earnings fall
- JBS "seeking M&A" in Americas, Australia
- General Mills launches Greek yoghurt in Australia
- Cadbury to cut Australian jobs
- Weetabix gets new private-equity investor