SPAIN: Unilever launches Knorr Gourmet Moments soups
The range comprises seven variants including lobster and crayfish with cream and white wine
The Gourmet Moments line comprises seven variants including lobster and crayfish with cream and white wine; and fish soup with mussels and extra virgin olive oil.
The range, available at most major retailers, has a recommended price of EUR2.93 (US$3.79).
The rapidly expanding Chinese food sector has long been a focus for multinationals looking beyond developed western markets for expansion. However, it isn't just the international food Goliaths - with...
- Why China was central to Nestle executive change
- Comment: How dairy can leverage nutrition
- Focus: Why ABF is making bread better-for-you
- Focus: Delivering dairy to Indian consumers
- just the answer: Gardein founder Yves Potvin
- Fonterra warns on geopolitical unrest, oversupply
- Kerry benefits from snacking trends
- Russia "likely to extend food embargo"
- Mondelez sees Q1 net profit jump on higher pricing
- Oreo, gum propels Mondelez China