USA: Unilever mandates syndicate of lead banks for global debt issue
Unilever has mandated Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, UBS Warburg as joint leads and bookrunners on a U.S. $7.0 billion multi-tranche Global U.S. dollar issue. The debt securities will be offered by Unilever and represent refinancing of Commercial Paper raised for settlement of the payment for the shares of Bestfoods Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1