UK/NETHERLANDS: Unilever moves to protect brands from online abuse
Anglo-Dutch consumer products giant Unilever has chosen NameProtect Inc., a Madison, Wisconsin-based digital brand asset management company, to provide its VigilActive® online brand monitoring service to protect Unilever's brands from online abuse. Using Web crawling and analysis technology, the VigilActive service will allow Unilever to properly manage and preserve its brand value across the entire Internet.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix