UK/NETHERLANDS: Unilever moves to protect brands from online abuse
Anglo-Dutch consumer products giant Unilever has chosen NameProtect Inc., a Madison, Wisconsin-based digital brand asset management company, to provide its VigilActive® online brand monitoring service to protect Unilever's brands from online abuse. Using Web crawling and analysis technology, the VigilActive service will allow Unilever to properly manage and preserve its brand value across the entire Internet.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations