UK/NETHERLANDS: Unilever moves to protect brands from online abuse
Anglo-Dutch consumer products giant Unilever has chosen NameProtect Inc., a Madison, Wisconsin-based digital brand asset management company, to provide its VigilActive® online brand monitoring service to protect Unilever's brands from online abuse. Using Web crawling and analysis technology, the VigilActive service will allow Unilever to properly manage and preserve its brand value across the entire Internet.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review