TURKEY: Unilever partner Komili opens olive oil shop in Istanbul
Leading Turkish olive oil manufacturer Komili Zeytinyagi has opened an olive oil store in Istanbul. The move is expected to be followed up with store openings in Anatolia as well as further openings in Istanbul. The news was announced by Unilever product manager Aymin Zoral, as the Anglo-Dutch giant has been cooperating with Komili in the local olive oil market for nearly ten years. The two companies have set up an olive processing company,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- ABF sees further grocery revival
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'