TURKEY: Unilever partner Komili opens olive oil shop in Istanbul
Leading Turkish olive oil manufacturer Komili Zeytinyagi has opened an olive oil store in Istanbul. The move is expected to be followed up with store openings in Anatolia as well as further openings in Istanbul. The news was announced by Unilever product manager Aymin Zoral, as the Anglo-Dutch giant has been cooperating with Komili in the local olive oil market for nearly ten years. The two companies have set up an olive processing company,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations