USA: Unilever - path to growth still clear - COMMENT (Members)
Unilever has said it expects earnings per share to remain flat for Q3. Despite the flat earnings growth, Unilever's trading announcement was broadly positive. Sales before acquisitions and disposals will grow at 4%, compared with 4.5% in Q3. While the recent events in the US and the risk of recession will make life tougher for all consumer-focused businesses, Unilever's Path to Growth strategy leaves it better placed than most.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning