USA: Unilever - path to growth still clear - COMMENT (Members)
Unilever has said it expects earnings per share to remain flat for Q3. Despite the flat earnings growth, Unilever's trading announcement was broadly positive. Sales before acquisitions and disposals will grow at 4%, compared with 4.5% in Q3. While the recent events in the US and the risk of recession will make life tougher for all consumer-focused businesses, Unilever's Path to Growth strategy leaves it better placed than most.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch