USA: Unilever - path to growth still clear - COMMENT (Members)
Unilever has said it expects earnings per share to remain flat for Q3. Despite the flat earnings growth, Unilever's trading announcement was broadly positive. Sales before acquisitions and disposals will grow at 4%, compared with 4.5% in Q3. While the recent events in the US and the risk of recession will make life tougher for all consumer-focused businesses, Unilever's Path to Growth strategy leaves it better placed than most.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods