Food industry news of the week: Unilever, PepsiCo, Lifeway
Unilever was this week the first major food group to announce results for 2014 - a mixed year - and CEO Paul Polman admitted the company had slow in reacting to changes in consumer demands on spreads. The chief executive of Lifeway Foods told just-food the US culture dairy products group was - contrary to reports - not in talks to sell the business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO