Food industry news of the week: Unilever, PepsiCo, Lifeway
Unilever was this week the first major food group to announce results for 2014 - a mixed year - and CEO Paul Polman admitted the company had slow in reacting to changes in consumer demands on spreads. The chief executive of Lifeway Foods told just-food the US culture dairy products group was - contrary to reports - not in talks to sell the business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO