Food industry news of the week: Unilever, PepsiCo, Lifeway
Unilever was this week the first major food group to announce results for 2014 - a mixed year - and CEO Paul Polman admitted the company had slow in reacting to changes in consumer demands on spreads. The chief executive of Lifeway Foods told just-food the US culture dairy products group was - contrary to reports - not in talks to sell the business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week