UK: Unilever pioneer interactive advertising of food brands
Unilever brands, Colman's sauces and Olivio spread, will run the first ever interactive television commercials with the UK's commercial operator ITV . Viewers with digital terrestrial television capability will be able to click on a strap that appears at the bottom of the screen taking them to the interactive part of the advert, which will include special offers and product information. The commercial will then reduce in size to a quarter of the screen so the viewer can watch TV programmes at the same time as looking at the advertising. The campaign will break on 1 March and run for 10 days.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020