UK: Unilever pioneer interactive advertising of food brands
Unilever brands, Colman's sauces and Olivio spread, will run the first ever interactive television commercials with the UK's commercial operator ITV . Viewers with digital terrestrial television capability will be able to click on a strap that appears at the bottom of the screen taking them to the interactive part of the advert, which will include special offers and product information. The commercial will then reduce in size to a quarter of the screen so the viewer can watch TV programmes at the same time as looking at the advertising. The campaign will break on 1 March and run for 10 days.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations