USA: Unilever plans sale of Mazola and other food and fabric care brands
Unilever (NYSE: UN, UL) today announced that it plans to sell a number of North American brands and related assets from its Unilever Bestfoods portfolio. Included in the planned sale are the following food brands: Mazola cooking oil products, Argo and Kingsford's corn starches, Karo and Golden Griddle syrups and Henri's salad dressing. Also included in the sale are the Rit dye and Niagara starch fabric care brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth