USA: Unilever plans sale of Mazola and other food and fabric care brands
Unilever (NYSE: UN, UL) today announced that it plans to sell a number of North American brands and related assets from its Unilever Bestfoods portfolio. Included in the planned sale are the following food brands: Mazola cooking oil products, Argo and Kingsford's corn starches, Karo and Golden Griddle syrups and Henri's salad dressing. Also included in the sale are the Rit dye and Niagara starch fabric care brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw