UK/NETHERLANDS: Unilever post profit plummet in Q3
Anglo-Dutch consumer products giant Unilever has posted strong sales for its third quarter, despite a 44% plummet in its profits. On the back of the strong sales, which rose 13% to €13.57bn (US$12.17bn), Unilever said it is on track to meet its annual earnings goal of low double digit growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs