UK/NETHERLANDS: Unilever Q4 and FY 2001, unaudited and provisional
Anglo-Dutch consumer products behemoth Unilever reported earlier today [Thursday] that faster growth in the leading brands, a strong expansion of operating margin and excellent progress with the integration of Bestfoods and other acquisitions marked the highlights of a successful 2001. The company said that its success to date underpins its confidence that it will fully achieve its Path to Growth targets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid