UK/NETHERLANDS: Unilever Q4 and FY 2001, unaudited and provisional
Anglo-Dutch consumer products behemoth Unilever reported earlier today [Thursday] that faster growth in the leading brands, a strong expansion of operating margin and excellent progress with the integration of Bestfoods and other acquisitions marked the highlights of a successful 2001. The company said that its success to date underpins its confidence that it will fully achieve its Path to Growth targets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery