UK/NETHERLANDS: Unilever Q4 and FY 2001, unaudited and provisional
Anglo-Dutch consumer products behemoth Unilever reported earlier today [Thursday] that faster growth in the leading brands, a strong expansion of operating margin and excellent progress with the integration of Bestfoods and other acquisitions marked the highlights of a successful 2001. The company said that its success to date underpins its confidence that it will fully achieve its Path to Growth targets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix