USA: Unilever Reaches Definitive Agreement On European Bakery Supplies Business Sale
Unilever today reached a definitive agreement to sell to CSM nv, the Dutch food products and ingredients company, its European Bakery Supplies Business for a debt free price of EUR 700 million, payable in cash. Agreement in principle to the transaction was announced, and details given, on July 11, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs