UK: Unilever senior VP Iain Ferguson appointed IGD president
The UK's Institute of Grocery Distribution (IGD) has announced the appointment of Unilever's Iain Ferguson as president and Tesco's David Reid as vice president, with effect from 1 January 2003. The pair will lead the industry think tank, whose work involves analysing developments in the European and Global food and grocery industry, encouraging companies across the whole of the food industry to work more closely together and acting as an early warning mechanism for the industry by monitoring consumer trends and behaviour, the IGD said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth