UK: Unilever senior VP Iain Ferguson appointed IGD president
The UK's Institute of Grocery Distribution (IGD) has announced the appointment of Unilever's Iain Ferguson as president and Tesco's David Reid as vice president, with effect from 1 January 2003. The pair will lead the industry think tank, whose work involves analysing developments in the European and Global food and grocery industry, encouraging companies across the whole of the food industry to work more closely together and acting as an early warning mechanism for the industry by monitoring consumer trends and behaviour, the IGD said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid