CROATIA: Unilever signs ice cream distribution deal with Podravka
The Croatian subsidiary of Anglo-Dutch food and consumer products giant Unilever has signed a contract with Croatian food group Podravka for ice cream distribution on the whole territory of Croatia. Unilever Croatia and Podravka ice cream subsidiary Ital-Ice had previously been cooperating on ice cream distribution for the Istria and Kyarner regions in the northwestern part of the country, but this will now be extended to the whole of Croatia, reported the Croatian News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO