CROATIA: Unilever signs ice cream distribution deal with Podravka
The Croatian subsidiary of Anglo-Dutch food and consumer products giant Unilever has signed a contract with Croatian food group Podravka for ice cream distribution on the whole territory of Croatia. Unilever Croatia and Podravka ice cream subsidiary Ital-Ice had previously been cooperating on ice cream distribution for the Istria and Kyarner regions in the northwestern part of the country, but this will now be extended to the whole of Croatia, reported the Croatian News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega