CROATIA: Unilever signs ice cream distribution deal with Podravka
The Croatian subsidiary of Anglo-Dutch food and consumer products giant Unilever has signed a contract with Croatian food group Podravka for ice cream distribution on the whole territory of Croatia. Unilever Croatia and Podravka ice cream subsidiary Ital-Ice had previously been cooperating on ice cream distribution for the Istria and Kyarner regions in the northwestern part of the country, but this will now be extended to the whole of Croatia, reported the Croatian News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast