WORLD: Unilever spreads butter wars to the web (COMMENT)
Unilever will eschew the TV screen and head to the web to launch a new ad campaign for the spray bottle version of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. While the brand may not initially seem an obvious candidate for such a viral marketing push, Unilever has chosen an advertising partner with a proven track record, and research suggests female consumers are particularly receptive to viral marketing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs