USA: Unilever - still at your service - COMMENT (Members)
Anglo-Dutch giant Unilever has offloaded the domestic cleaning arm of Myhome. Despite Unilever's sale of the cleaning arm after an 18-month trial, diversifying from packaged consumer goods into services is still important for the group. Myhome's laundry and dry cleaning businesses remain alongside Unilever's Ch'a tea shops and Lynx barber shops for now. The company would be wise to keep developing service offerings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO