SPAIN: Unilever subsidiary Frigo plans job cuts at ice cream plant
Spanish ice cream producer Frigo, a subsidiary of Anglo-Dutch food and consumer products giant Unilever, is to cut jobs at its plant in Barcelona. The layoffs are reported to be related to the company’s plans to reduce its production at the plant to 36.5m litres of ice cream in 2003 from 39.3m litres in 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs