INDIA: Unilever subsidiary to launch new ice cream brand
Hindustan Lever's new ice cream brand, Feast, will debut with JalJeera flavour. Jaljeera is an ethnic Indian flavor. This is the first time it has been used in a branded, packaged food. Levers's big rival in India is Amul , a cooperative giant with 3500 wholesalers and 500,000 retailers, with a cold-chain-intensive product range.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"