NETHERLANDS: Unilever takes BID CO to court over margarine
Anglo-Dutch consumer goods conglomerate Unilever is taking a rival company to court in a bid to prevent it producing, selling or distributing a margarine brand in Kenya. Unilever has asked Justice Onyango Otieno, sitting in Mombasa, to stop Bidco Oil Refinery Ltd from manufacturing and selling Gold Band margarine, on the grounds that it infringes the trademark of its own Blue Band.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units