USA: Unilever teleconference presentation
The following is the presentation text for the Unilever pre-close teleconference, given by Howard Green, head of investor relations, at 1400 hrs GMT yesterday (March 26, 2001). The purpose of this teleconference is to update the market on the progress of our business based on the first two months of trading in the quarter. This is as a precursor to our "close" period, ahead of the quarterly results announcement on April 27, 2001. The timetable for future updates remains unchanged from that previously announced.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project