USA: Unilever teleconference presentation
The following is the presentation text for the Unilever pre-close teleconference, given by Howard Green, head of investor relations, at 1400 hrs GMT yesterday (March 26, 2001). The purpose of this teleconference is to update the market on the progress of our business based on the first two months of trading in the quarter. This is as a precursor to our "close" period, ahead of the quarterly results announcement on April 27, 2001. The timetable for future updates remains unchanged from that previously announced.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group