USA: Unilever teleconference presentation
The following is the presentation text for the Unilever pre-close teleconference, given by Howard Green, head of investor relations, at 1400 hrs GMT yesterday (March 26, 2001). The purpose of this teleconference is to update the market on the progress of our business based on the first two months of trading in the quarter. This is as a precursor to our "close" period, ahead of the quarterly results announcement on April 27, 2001. The timetable for future updates remains unchanged from that previously announced.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth