USA: Unilever - throwing out the baby with the bathwater - COMMENT (Members)
Unilever will sell its US seafood businesses and its Myhome cleaning service. As Unilever continues to streamline its brand portfolio, it will need to make tough decisions such as selling its major North American frozen fish brands. But the planned sale of its small home cleaning service operation may not be in its long-term interest. In fact, that kind of business may represent the future of consumer packaged goods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO