USA: Unilever - throwing out the baby with the bathwater - COMMENT (Members)
Unilever will sell its US seafood businesses and its Myhome cleaning service. As Unilever continues to streamline its brand portfolio, it will need to make tough decisions such as selling its major North American frozen fish brands. But the planned sale of its small home cleaning service operation may not be in its long-term interest. In fact, that kind of business may represent the future of consumer packaged goods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods