USA: Unilever - throwing out the baby with the bathwater - COMMENT (Members)
Unilever will sell its US seafood businesses and its Myhome cleaning service. As Unilever continues to streamline its brand portfolio, it will need to make tough decisions such as selling its major North American frozen fish brands. But the planned sale of its small home cleaning service operation may not be in its long-term interest. In fact, that kind of business may represent the future of consumer packaged goods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill