USA: Unilever - throwing out the baby with the bathwater - COMMENT (Members)
Unilever will sell its US seafood businesses and its Myhome cleaning service. As Unilever continues to streamline its brand portfolio, it will need to make tough decisions such as selling its major North American frozen fish brands. But the planned sale of its small home cleaning service operation may not be in its long-term interest. In fact, that kind of business may represent the future of consumer packaged goods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO