USA: Unilever To Acquire Home And Personal Care Businesses In Tunisia
Unilever is to acquire the outstanding shares of Codepar S.A. and SPCD S.A., two related home and personal care companies in Tunisia, for an undisclosed sum. The transaction is subject to regulatory and stock exchange approval in Tunisia. Unilever already owns 20.3 percent of Codepar and 7.82 percent of SPCD.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review