NETHERLANDS/UK: Unilever to boost its investment in ice cream
Anglo-Dutch consumer products giant Unilever has said it is to increase its investment in the worldwide marketing and development of its ice cream by 20% over the next three years. Unilever, the world's largest ice cream maker with brands such as Magnum, Cornetto and Ben & Jerry's, plans to invest an additional €150m (US$164m) over the next three years in advertising and innovation in a bid to boost its annual sales growth of ice cream to 5%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action