BRAZIL: Unilever to sell ten food brands, Brazilian integration brings benefits
Consulting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers has been hired by Anglo-Dutch conglomerate Unilever to sell off ten of the firm's 70 food brands. In Brazil, the company began integrating the assets of Van den Bergh (former food unit of Brazilian subsidiary Gessy Lever), Refinações de Milho Brasil
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target