UK: Unilever to sell UK oils business to Pura Foods
Anglo-Dutch consumer products giant Unilever has said it is to sell its Van den Bergh Oils business in the UK to Pura Foods, a subsidiary of ADM International. Purfleet-based Van den Bergh Oils, which employs 140 people, has third party sales totalling £40m (US$64.8m), Unilever said in a statement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre