USA: Unilever US creates new marketing groups
Unilever United States, part of Anglo-Dutch consumer products giant Unilever, has announced the creation of two new organisations: Marketing Services and Brand Building with Customers.
Laura Klauberg, most recently head of global marketing for Unilever Cosmetics International has been named vice president, marketing shared services, and Lisa Klauser, currently vice president integrated marketing capability, Unilever Foods, has been named vice president brand building with customers.
The company said the two groups will draw upon best practices from across the company to build excellence in marketing and create a single way of operating across the region.
"Laura and Lisa will work to lead Unilever's charge in developing these new capabilities," said Michael Polk, Unilever Group VP, Foods NA. "As Unilever comes together as one company in the United States, these new organizations will play a critical role in driving the growth of our total portfolio. We're looking for these teams to unlock new ideas and approaches that accelerate both category and brand growth."
The new health consciousness of consumers is believed to be one of the reasons for stagnant value growth of ice cream sales in Western Europe. But with new and unusual combinations of flavours, more p...
Anglo-Dutch consumer goods giant Unilever is reportedly carrying out a review of its frozen foods division that could lead to the sell-off of brands such as Birds Eye or Carte d'Or....
Anglo-Dutch food and consumer goods company Unilever has reported a fall in profit for the second quarter of 2005 and said it needs to do more to improve its competitiveness in Western Europe....
Unilever will eschew the TV screen and head to the web to launch a new ad campaign for the spray bottle version of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. While the brand may not initially seem an obvious ca...
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency and Unilever are warning people with allergies not to consumer various Fleischmann's brand margarine products which may contain milk protein not listed on the label...
Anglo-Dutch food and consumer goods giant Unilever has reported rises in sales and net profit for the first quarter of 2005....
Unilever Bestfoods, part of Anglo-Dutch consumer goods giant Unilever, has just opened a European innovation centre for sauces and condiments in Dijon....
Unilever Bestfoods is talking to agencies about handling a relaunch of its Colman's mustard and sauce brand, according to trade magazine Marketing....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image