UK: Unilever’s claim damaged by Lennard’s draft contract revelation
Allegations made by Anglo/Dutch consumer products giant Unilever against the managers of its pension fund were called into question yesterday as Alistair Lennard, the fund manager branded a "wild card" by Unilever's lawyers, defended his risk-taking actions in London's High Court.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units