INDIA: Unilever’s Hindustan Lever seeking stake in coffee chain ABC
Hindustan Lever , the Indian subsidiary of Anglo-Dutch conglomerate Unilever , is mulling the acquisition of the Bangalore-based Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading company ( ABC ). According to the Indian newspaper the Economic Times , Hindustan Lever is already involved in negotiations with ABC over a strategic alliance to grow the latter group's
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre