INDIA: Unilever’s Hindustan Lever seeking stake in coffee chain ABC
Hindustan Lever , the Indian subsidiary of Anglo-Dutch conglomerate Unilever , is mulling the acquisition of the Bangalore-based Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading company ( ABC ). According to the Indian newspaper the Economic Times , Hindustan Lever is already involved in negotiations with ABC over a strategic alliance to grow the latter group's
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix