INDIA: Unilever's HLL to double confectionery production, add new plant
Unilever subsidiary Hindustan Lever Ltd of India is working on plans to double confectionery production capacity and extend its marketing reach to further parts of the country. The group is keen to build on the success of its new range of sugar confectionery, and has already identified confectionery as one of the higher-growth areas it wants to focus on.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations