USA: Unilever/Terra Lycos - marketing today, eCommerce tomorrow? - COMMENT
Unilever is teaming up with Terra Lycos to market products online. Unilever will be specifically targeting the growing Hispanic population in the US, Spain and Latin America through the extended arrangement. It should succeed in boosting Hispanic awareness of Unilever products - but perhaps more interesting is the future potential, if the eCommerce plans the firms have alluded to actually materialize.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat