USA: Unilever/Terra Lycos - marketing today, eCommerce tomorrow? - COMMENT
Unilever is teaming up with Terra Lycos to market products online. Unilever will be specifically targeting the growing Hispanic population in the US, Spain and Latin America through the extended arrangement. It should succeed in boosting Hispanic awareness of Unilever products - but perhaps more interesting is the future potential, if the eCommerce plans the firms have alluded to actually materialize.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO