USA: UniMark sees 31.1% drop in Q1 net sales
Bartonville, Texas-based UniMark Group, a vertically integrated citrus and tropical fruit growing and processing company, announced yesterday [Thursday] the fiscal results for its Q1 ended 31 March 2002. Q1 net sales fell 31.1% to US$7.1m from US$10.3m in the 2001 quarter. Loss from operations was IS$353,000 in the Q1 2002 versus a loss of US$583,000 in the prior year, an improvement of 39.5%. Net loss for the Q1 2002 amounted to US$367,000, as compared to a net loss of US$1.3m in the Q1 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report