UK: Uniq chairman to renew contract
UK-based convenience food group Uniq has announced that chairman Nigel Stapleton is to renew his contract for another three years.
Stapleton will renew his term of appointment when the current arrangement expires on 30 June 2004, the company said. The appointment is expected to run to 30 June 2007, subject to one year's notice by either party.
Panmure Gordon has raised its rating of the UK convenience food company Uniq to "hold" from "sell"....
Chilled foods company Uniq has reported third-quarter group sales decreases of nearly double the first two quarters and said its recovery pace is uncertain....
UK-based chilled convenience food group Uniq has reported a narrower interim loss but said sales slid amid a lack of focus on customer needs in the UK....
UK-based convenience food group Uniq has said it is planning a major reorganisation of its UK business that will result in 75 to 90 job cuts....
UK-based convenience food group Uniq has said that its outlook for the full year is "substantially below expectation", as it expects operating profit for the first half to be close to breakeven due to...
UK-based chilled convenience foods group Uniq has announced the appointment of Rick Turnbull as managing director of Uniq Prepared Foods, the company's UK division....
Food group Rieber & Søn ASA has today (Monday) acquired 100% of the shares in Uniq Nordic AS and Uniq Denmark AS as well as the K-Salat brand from Uniq Plc....
UK convenience foods group Uniq has announced a fall in sales and an increased loss for the year to 31 March 2005, but says action has been taken to address its disappointing performance in the UK....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016